Extra Long 97" High Reach Compression Weatherstrip
- 3-piece compression set (2 x 97" strips for each side and one ~43" strip for top or head jamb)
- Fits door jambs with standard 1/8" kerf or slot
- We recommend this weatherstripping for wood or fiberglass doors (for metal doors we recommend magnetic weatherstrip)
- Seals gaps up to 5/8" from door to jamb (nearly double the reach of standard weatherstrip)
- Thermoplastic rubber (TPE) maintains flexibility in extreme cold and resists tearing
Made for doors up to 8' tall. Comes with two 97" long strips for the lock and hinge side vertical strips and a ~43" long strip for the head jamb. These can all be trimmed with scissors to fit your door. If you order two sets (e.g., for a double door) it will come with five 97" long strips. If you have a shorter door you can simply cut to size.
A great replacement/upgrade for many door brands & types including:
- Pease (wood/fiberglass doors)
- Stanley (wood/fiberglass doors)
- Taylor (wood/fiberglass doors)
- Mastercraft (wood/fiberglass doors)
- Perma Door (wood/fiberglass doors)
- Castlegate (wood/fiberglass doors)
- Masonite (wood/fiberglass doors)
- Therma Tru (wood/fiberglass doors)
- Jeld-Wen (wood/fiberglass doors)
- Other brands (unmarked fiberglass/wood doors)
Please make sure that you have a WOOD JAMBS. Steel jambs often have a wider kerf so check to ensure you have a 1/8" kerf. Also, if you have a double door, simply order 2 sets of weatherstrip and we'll send a long (uncut) head jamb piece.
Please contact us for volume pricing on orders of 8 or more sets.