Item #: W19000 Our premium magnetic weatherstrip creates a tight seal against the elements and pests. It is made of high quality thermoplastic ...View full details
Weatherstrip seals the sides and top of your door. High quality, properly installed weatherstrip helps keep your house warm in the winter and cool in the summer, lowering your energy bill. It also serves as a first line of defense against pests.
We recommend using a weatherstrip set in combination with corner seals to fully seal the sides and top edge of your entryway.
Kits replace (or upgrade) the original weatherstip on residential steel, fiberglass, and wood doors. Fits many door brands including Pease, Stanley, Taylor, Mastercraft, Perma Door, Castlegate, Masonite, Therma Tru, Jeld-Wen, and many others. Just check to make sure your jambs are made of wood and that you have a 1/8" "kerf" or slot cut into your jambs.
- Weatherstrip works with exterior steel, fiberglass, and wood doors
- Fits standard 1/8" kerf in wooden jambs
- Protection from weather, drafts, and pests
- High-quality thermoplastic rubber (TPE) combines the best properties from plastic and rubber for a tight, durable seal (better than standard foam weatherstrip)
- For best seal, should be replaced every 8-10 years
Original Price $5.00Current Price $3.00| /
ITEM #: WCP Corner seals, also known as corner pads, weatherseal pads, or corner dust pads, are a great way to tighten up the bottom and top edges ...View full details
Original Price $39.00Current Price $24.00| /
Item #: W19001 High reach weatherstrip is a serious upgrade for doors that need the tightest seal possible. A great option if your existing wea...View full details