Our grandfather invented the steel door. We are two brothers who live and breathe doors.
Now it's our turn. We aren't just reinventing the door. We are reinventing the entire experience. Our mission is to modernize the door industry with good prices, great customer service, and a commitment to quality. How do we do it?
- Good prices: We source & manufacture products direct, cutting out 2-4 layers of traditional distribution
- Great customer service: Unlike big box stores, we focus on just on doors. We love to talk doors and are available by phone, text, and email
- Commitment to quality: Think of us like consumer reports for door products. Everything we sell we have inspected, handled, and installed ourselves. And every product exceeds the bar for what we would install on our own homes. Additionally, we have one team to handle sales and customer service. So the same person who helps you pick out the right product can also walk you through installing it. Something doesn't meet your expectations? Let us know!
What do we believe?
- Straightforward & Modern Buying Experience: We believe the purchasing experience should be straightforward and easy. Language translated from technical industry insider to common English. Products easy to order online. We also strive to keep all our products in stock and ship within 24 hours. Need something special or custom? Most of the time we can get it and will get you a quote within a few hours. If we can't get what you need, we'll do our best to point you in the right direction.
- Economical Mindset: We believe in repairing and upgrading doors to save you money and time. New door glass, a new coat of paint, and a new lockset can often recreate a $5-10k door system at a small fraction of the cost.
- Easy Installation: We also feel strongly that installation should be as straightforward as possible. We select products that are as easy as possible to install develop instructions and videos that give anyone the confidence & knowledge that the project gets done right. Our goal is for installation to be a breeze for contractors, carpenters, and handymen, and well within reach for DIY segment. Everyone should feel confident installing our products and should feel proud of the completed project.
Why did we decide to start Pease Doors?
Working on our own homes, we noticed that the only choices available to consumers were cheap products with incompressible instructions from big box stores or extremely overpriced products from small local installers who insist on expensive installation as well. Because of our family history with doors, we knew there could be a better option for homeowners and contractors across the country.
So, in 2005, we started selling door parts online. Since then, we've expanded our product catalogue and have grown into the leading online one stop shop for door parts and expertise. If we can help you repair it, we will. If you need it replaced, we’ll help with that too. Our goal is for you to have a successful project.