Rain Glass and Frame Kit (Full Lite)
Door Glass and Frame Kit
New door glass can transform your entryway without the need to replace your entire door system.
Rain glass provides a very high degree of privacy.
Kit includes door glass, inside and outside door glass frame set, screws, and screw caps.
Style: Full Lite (rectangular)
- Frame outside dimensions: 24" x 66" (replaces frames 23 1/2" to 24" wide and 65 1/2" to 66" tall)
- Door cutout dimensions: 23" x 65"
- Glass dimensions: 1" thick, 22" wide, 64" tall
- This size is typically found on narrow (30" and narrower) doors
- Frame outside dimensions: 22" x 66" (replaces frames 21 1/2" to 22" wide and 65 1/2" to 66" tall)
- Door cutout dimensions: 21" x 65"
- Glass dimensions: 1" thick, 20" wide, 64" tall
Our kit makes installation easy and quick. The outside frame comes pre-caulked to the glass. All you need to install the glass kit into your door is a screwdriver to secure the inside frame to the outer frame. Cover the screw heads with the included plastic caps, paint or stain if desired, and your project is finished! More on installation
Triple pane glass (2 clear panes around a decorative middle pane) provides excellent insulation for energy efficiency. Glass has been tempered for safety and thermally sealed to be air and water tight.
Comes standard with high quality polycarbonate and ABS plastic blend (PC/ABS) frames. These are "High Heat" frames rated up to 200°F and are ideal if your door faces the sun or is behind a storm door that traps heat. Frames can be painted or stained without a primer. They can also be left white unfinished and are "maintenance free" meaning they won't crack or discolor even without paint or stain. More on finishing door glass frames
Please contact us for pricing and to special order tan frames (provide a better base color if you plan on staining) or modern flat profile frames (also known as shaker or craftsman style).
Avoid contact with abrasive cleaners and solutions containing corrosive solvents or acid solutions. Glass can be cleaned using a soft cloth, and glass cleaner.