Moment Glass and Frame Kit (Tall Full Sidelite)
Door Glass and Frame Kit
New door glass can transform your entryway without the need to replace your entire door system.
Make a statement with our Moment style glass. Its striking black caming finish along with its sweeping, fluid forms provide a stunning contemporary aesthetic. Enjoy medium privacy level with a combination of clear, translucent, and textured glass. Bring personality and sophistication to your home with this unique design.
Caming is black chrome (commonly known as lead/patina).
Kit includes door glass, inside and outside door glass frame set, screws, and screw caps.
Style: Tall Full Sidelite (rectangular) - SELECT LEFT / RIGHT (as viewed from outside of of the home)
- Frame outside dimensions: 10" x 82" (replaces frames 9 1/2" to 10" wide and 81 1/2" to 82" tall)
- Door cutout dimensions: 9" x 81"
- Glass dimensions: 1" thick, 8" wide, 80" tall
Our kit makes installation easy and quick. The outside frame comes pre-caulked to the glass. All you need to install the glass kit into your door is a screwdriver to secure the inside frame to the outer frame. Cover the screw heads with the included plastic caps, paint or stain if desired, and your project is finished! More on installation
Triple pane glass (2 clear panes around a decorative middle pane) provides excellent insulation for energy efficiency. Glass has been tempered for safety and thermally sealed to be air and water tight.
Kit includes standard white high performance plastic frames that resist cracking, warping, and discoloring due to heat and sunlight. Standard white frames are ready to install and do not need to be painted, but can be painted or stained after lightly sanding and priming.
Please contact us for pricing and to place an order if you wish to special order:
- high heat PC/ABS frames (recommended if your door faces the sun or is behind a storm door that traps heat)
- tan frames (recommended if you plan on staining your frames as the tan provides a better base color for achieving dark stains)
- flat profile frames (also known as shaker or craftsman style)
Avoid contact with abrasive cleaners and solutions containing corrosive solvents or acid solutions. Glass can be cleaned using a soft cloth, and glass cleaner.