Mahogany Sidelite Panel (2 Lite)
Beautiful, hand-crafted Brazilian Mahogany sidelite panel with modern 2 Lite glass style. We recommend this sidelite to match the 4 Lite mahogany entry door.
Made of solid mahogany, this door is immensely satisfying to open/close and brings an added level of security and elegance to any home.
Authentic stile and rail construction. Traditional dowel construction creates tight solid joints. Doors and components are built solid, with doors and components made of the same stain-grade wood.
This panel does not include jambs and ships unfinished.
Premium quality at a third of the traditional cost:
- We keep the entire wood sourcing, kiln-drying and manufacturing process in South America, which allows us to keep the cost low and hand craft the doors
- We offer these doors direct, which saves you the traditional markups applied by distributors and lumberyards/door companies
Mahogany is the best ultra premium wood for exterior doors:
- Extremely dense and sturdy, for maximum sound insulation and ability to handle normal wear & tear with ease and last for decades
- Easily stained (takes stains very well) to bring out beautiful natural grain of the wood
- Extremely stable wood holds it size and shape (prevents warping which can cause doors to get "stuck")
- Panel Height: 81.25" (Can be trimmed to fit at job site)
- Slab Width: Select 12" or 14" (Can be trimmed to fit at job site)
- Slab Thickness: 1.75" (1 3/4") - standard exterior door thickness
- Sand, stain, and topcoat to finish (finishing instructions below)
- Flat edge (not "prepped" or mortised for hinges) - trace your existing hinges onto your new slab
- Kiln dried shrink resistant panels to ensure maximum stability (limits wood expansion/contraction/warping)
- Stile & rail construction with true jointed panels for a premium look and feel