Clear 6 Lite Glass and Frame Kit (Craftsman)
Door Glass and Frame Kit
New door glass can transform your entryway without the need to replace your entire door system. Classic clear glass with 6 lite external grids and flat craftsman profile frames.
Kit includes door glass, inside and outside door glass frame set, screws, and screw caps.
Style: Craftsman (also known as Quaker style, rectangular)
- Frame outside dimensions: 24" x 17.25" (replaces frames 23.5" to 24" wide and 16.75" to 17.25" tall)
- Door cutout dimensions: 23" x 16.25"
- Glass dimensions: 1/2" thick, 22" wide, 15.25" tall
- Frame outside dimensions: 24" x 19" (replaces frames 23.5" to 24" wide and 18.5" to 19" tall)
- Door cutout dimensions: 23" x 18"
- Glass dimensions: 1/2" thick, 22" wide, 17" tall
- Frame outside dimensions: 27" x 17.25" (replaces frames 26.5" to 27" wide and 16.75" to 17.25" tall)
- Door cutout dimensions: 26" x 16.25"
- Glass dimensions: 1" thick, 25" wide, 15.25" tall
Our kit makes installation easy and quick. The outside frame comes pre-caulked to the glass. All you need to install the glass kit into your door is a screwdriver to secure the inside frame to the outer frame. Cover the screw heads with the included plastic caps, paint or stain if desired, and your project is finished! More on installation
Double pane insulated glass has been tempered for safety and thermally sealed to be air and water tight.
Also available in Low-E tempered glass, which we recommend for applications where energy efficiency is needed, for example in areas with cold winters/hot summers (especially if the door receives direct sunlight).
Kit includes standard white high performance plastic frames that resist cracking, warping, and discoloring due to heat and sunlight. These are "High Heat" frames rated up to 200°F and are ideal if your door faces the sun or is behind a storm door that traps heat. Standard white frames are ready to install and do not need to be painted, but can be painted or stained after lightly sanding and priming. More on finishing door glass frames
Avoid contact with abrasive cleaners and solutions containing corrosive solvents or acid solutions. Glass can be cleaned using a soft cloth, and glass cleaner.