The Pease Steel Door. Replace just your door slab and keep your existing jambs and brickmold. Change just your door slab and keep your existing jambs, inside trim, and exterior brickmold. A perfect replacement Pease Everstraight and Homestead doors as well as most entry doors by Stanley, Taylor, Mastercraft, Perma Door, Castlegate, Masonite, Therma Tru, Jeld-Wen, Plastpro, and many others. Please make sure to check your measurements (door height, width, and thickness) and feel free to email us with any measurement or fit questions.
- Slab Height: 79.125 (+/- .125)
- Slab Width: 35.75 (+/- .0625) (known as a 36", 3/0, or 3 foot wide door)
- Slab Thickness: 1.75 (+/- .0625)
- Lock prep: Comes with standard tubular lock prep for 2 3/8" backset lock. This means the door will have two 2.125" holes 5.5" apart, with the top hole center 40.375" from the top edge of the door. (see door schematic picture)
- Wood edge door comes with hinge side edge unfinished and can be mortised for hinge placements as needed
- Primed white finish, see our paint category to purchase paint
- Fire door with 20 minute rating
- 24 Gauge high quality steel
- Composite bottom edge to resist moisture/rotting
- Sold without door sweep, takes a drive-on sweep with 7/8" between darts
- Wood edge door system for ease of installation and clean look
- Reinforced 11.75" pine lock block for added security
- High quality polyurethane insulation for maximum thermal efficiency
Note: This is a replacement for most entry doors (front, kitchen, side, garage/man door, etc.) but will often not work as a replacement for patio doors which are typically shorter in height.