32" Universal Steel Entry Door Slab (6 Panel Style)
Universal Steel Door. Change just your door slab and keep your existing jambs, inside trim, and exterior brickmold. Replaces most entry doors by Stanley, Taylor, Mastercraft, Perma Door, Castlegate, Masonite, Therma Tru, Jeld-Wen, Plastpro, and many others. Please make sure to check your measurements (door height, width, and thickness) and feel free to email us with any measurement or fit questions.
- Slab Height: 79.125" (replaces doors +/- .125", you can also add a U Shaped Door Sweep to extend the height up to 80")
- Slab Width: 31.75" (replaces doors +/- .125") (typically known as a 32", 2/8, or 2 foot 8 inch wide door)
- Slab Thickness: 1.75" (+/- .0625")
- Lock prep: If lock prep is selected, comes with standard tubular lock prep for 2 3/8" backset lock. This means the door will have two 2.125" holes 5.5" apart, with the top hole center 40.375" from the top edge of the door. (see door schematic picture)
- Wood edge door comes without hinge mortises, so that the hinges can be routed out to match your existing slab/jambs
- Primed white finish, see our paint category to purchase paint
- Fire door with 20 minute rating
- 24 Gauge high quality steel
- Composite bottom edge to resist moisture/rotting
- Sold without door sweep, takes a drive-on sweep with 7/8" between darts (simply trim with scissors to fit)
- Wood edge door system for ease of installation and clean look
- Reinforced 11.75" pine lock block for added security
- High quality polyurethane insulation for maximum thermal efficiency
Note: This is a replacement for most entry (front, kitchen, side, garage/man door, etc.) but will not work for patio doors which are shorter in height.