Exterior Door Hinge (1 piece)
Premium single interior door hinge (most doors require 3 hinges). Great for hanging new doors or refreshing the hardware on existing doors. Select from available finishes.
- Hinges measure 4" by 4" with 5/8" radial outside corners
- This is the most popular size and shape for residential exterior doors
- Great for hanging new doors or replacing hinges on existing doors. Hole pattern matches most hinges installed on Pease Doors from 1978 to present (see picture below for exact hole placements). Can also be adapted to fit many other door brands by patching screw holes. Just make sure that your existing hinge matches the overall size and shape
- .085" (2.2mm) gauge (thickness)
- Plain bearing, butt style hinge with removable pin
- Stainless steel plated for strength and to resist corrosion
- Includes matching screws for use with wood jambs and wood or steel edge door
- For use with standard exterior doors -- typically 1.625 (1 5/8") or 1.75" (1 3/4") thick
Straightforward installation does not require removing door from frame.