The Pease Fiberglass Door. Replace just your door slab and keep your existing jambs and brickmold. A perfect replacement for Pease (carbon & steel) doors as well as most entry doors by Stanley, Taylor, Mastercraft, Perma Door, Castlegate, Masonite, Therma Tru, Jeld-Wen, Plastpro, and many others. Please make sure to check your measurements (door height, width, and thickness) and feel free to email us with any measurement or fit questions.
This is the correct panel configuration for 3/4 lite glass (22" x 48") and our small oval size glass, both of which can be found in our door glass section.
- Slab Height: 79.125 (+/- .125)
- Slab Width: 35.75 (+/- .0625) (known as a 36", 3/0, or 3 foot wide door)
- Slab Thickness: 1.75 (+/- .0625)
- Lock prep: Comes with standard tubular lock prep for 2 3/8" backset lock. This means the door will have two 2.125" holes 5.5" apart, with the top hole center 40.375" from the top edge of the door
- Hinge side edge unfinished and can be mortised for hinge placements as needed
- Primed white finish, see our paint category to purchase paint
- Fire door with 20 minute rating
- Highest quality smooth fiberglass for easy finishing & durability
- Composite bottom edge to resist moisture/rotting
- Sold without door sweep, takes a drive-on sweep with 7/8" between darts
- Wood edge door system for ease of installation and clean look
- Reinforced 11.75" pine lock block for added security
- High quality polyurethane insulation for maximum thermal efficiency
Note: This is a replacement for most entry doors (front, kitchen, side, garage/man door, etc.) but will often not work as a replacement for patio doors which are typically shorter in height.