High reach weatherstrip is a serious upgrade for doors that need the tightest seal possible. A great option if your existing weatherstrip shows daylight or if you can feel a draft, for example on older doors that have settled slightly out of alignment or in cold climates where rubber tends to shrink and the wind blows cold air at the door with force.
- Seals gaps up to 5/8" from door to jamb (nearly double the reach of standard weatherstrip)
- Magnetic head & lock side strips create tight refrigerator like seal with door edge
- Thermoplastic rubber (TPE) maintains flexibility in extreme cold and resists tearing
Made for doors roughly 6' 8" tall. Comes with two 81" long strips for the lock and hinge side vertical strips and a ~40" long strip for the head jamb. These can all be trimmed with scissors to fit your door. If you order two sets (e.g., for a double door) it will come with five 81" long strips. If you have a shorter door you can simply cut to size and if you have an 8' tall door or taller, you can splice together 2 sets.
Fits steel, wood, and fiberglass doors with wood jambs and standard 1/8" kerf. A great replacement/upgrade for many door brands & types including:
- Pease (steel/wood/fiberglass doors)
- Stanley (steel/wood/fiberglass doors)
- Taylor (steel/wood/fiberglass doors)
- Mastercraft (steel/wood/fiberglass doors)
- Perma Door (steel/wood/fiberglass doors)
- Castlegate (steel/wood/fiberglass doors)
- Masonite (steel/wood/fiberglass doors)
- Therma Tru (steel/wood/fiberglass doors)
- Jeld-Wen (steel/wood/fiberglass doors)
- Other brands (unmarked steel/fiberglass/wood doors)
Set includes magnetic weatherstrip for the head jamb and lock jamb, and compression weatherstrip for the hinge jamb - everything you need to completely replace your old weatherstrip.
Please make sure that you have a WOOD JAMBS. Steel jambs often have a wider kerf so check to ensure you have a 1/8" kerf. Also, if you have a double door, simply order 2 sets of weatherstrip and we'll send a long (uncut) head jamb magnetic piece.
Note: In the first picture, Magnetic Weatherstrip (for the lock side and head jambs) is on the left. Compression Weatherstrip (for the hinge jamb) is on the right.
Please contact us for volume pricing on orders of 8 or more sets.