Item #: W19000
Our premium magnetic weatherstrip creates a tight seal against the elements and pests. It is made of high quality thermoplastic rubber (TPE) and is an upgrade compared to standard foam weatherstripping.
Fits steel, wood, and fiberglass doors with wood jambs and standard 1/8" kerf. Exact OEM replacement for the weatherstrip that was originally installed in Pease steel and fiberglass doors, and serves as a great replacement/upgrade for many door brands & types including:
- Pease (steel/wood/fiberglass doors)
- Stanley (steel/wood/fiberglass doors)
- Taylor (steel/wood/fiberglass doors)
- Mastercraft (steel/wood/fiberglass doors)
- Perma Door (steel/wood/fiberglass doors)
- Castlegate (steel/wood/fiberglass doors)
- Masonite (steel/wood/fiberglass doors)
- Therma Tru (steel/wood/fiberglass doors)
- Jeld-Wen (steel/wood/fiberglass doors)
- Other brands (unmarked steel/fiberglass/wood doors)
Set includes bronze (brown) magnetic weatherstrip for the head jamb and lock jamb, and bronze compression weatherstrip for the hinge jamb - everything you need to completely replace your old weatherstrip.
Magnets in head and lock jamb strips create a refrigerator-like seal on metal or metal-edged wood and fiberglass doors (still works fine with doors without metal/metal edge).
Please contact us for volume pricing on orders of 8 or more sets.
Please make sure that you have a WOOD JAMBS. Steel jambs often have a wider kerf so check to ensure you have a 1/8" kerf. Also, if you have a double door, simply order 2 sets of weatherstrip and we'll send a long (uncut) head jamb magnetic piece.
Note: In the first picture, Magnetic Weatherstrip (for the lock side and head jambs) is on the left. Compression Weatherstrip (for the hinge jamb) is on the right.