MEGA Reach Foam Weatherstrip Set (3 pieces)
Set of three 97" foam strips (enough for the two sides and the top of your door).
MEGA reach weatherstrip is our maximum seal for doors where all other weatherstrip has failed to seal the gap against the elements and pests. A great option if you can still see daylight around your door from inside the home or if you can feel a draft, even after replacing your weatherstrip with our standard or high reach options.
This can also be an ideal choice on very old doors that have settled out of alignment or in extremely cold climates where stripping shrinks over time and the wind blows cold air at the door with high force.
- Seals large gaps -- about 1/2" to 3/4" from door exterior face to jamb kerf or slot (about triple the reach of standard weatherstrip)
- High density, moisture resistant foam with UV and tear resistant jacket
- Available in clean white, bronze (neutral brown color), beige, and black
- 97" Length and can be easily trimmed with scissors to work with shorter doors
- Great replacement for 7 foot (84") and 8 foot (96") tall doors because you can use a single continuous strip instead of splicing shorter pieces together
- Fits door jambs with standard 1/8" kerf or slot
- Please make sure that you have a WOOD JAMBS. Steel jambs often have a wider kerf so check to ensure you have a 1/8" kerf
- 20-minute Fire and Smoke rating (Category J)
- AAMA 701/702-11 Class A Extra High Performance
A great replacement/upgrade for many door brands & types including:
- Pease (steel/wood/fiberglass doors)
- Stanley (steel/wood/fiberglass doors)
- Taylor (steel/wood/fiberglass doors)
- Mastercraft (steel/wood/fiberglass doors)
- Perma Door (steel/wood/fiberglass doors)
- Castlegate (steel/wood/fiberglass doors)
- Masonite (steel/wood/fiberglass doors)
- Therma Tru (steel/wood/fiberglass doors)
- Jeld-Wen (steel/wood/fiberglass doors)
- Other brands (unmarked steel/fiberglass/wood doors)