Exterior Blank Jamb Leg (Stain Grade Mahogany)
Blank (unprepped) jamb leg for exterior doors. Blank jambs can be prepped at job site for hinges or lock strike as needed. Solid mahogany construction provides unparalleled durability, stability, and ease of installation. Stain grade matches our unfinished mahogany doors.
- Designed for exterior doors 1 3/4" thick
- Length: 84" - trim to fit doors 80", 79" or shorter
- Depth: Select 4 9/16" or 6 9/16"
- 4 9/16" are standard depth jambs for use with typical (2x4) construction
- 6 9/16" are extended depth jambs for use with (2x6) construction
- Thickness: 1 1/4" including stop (thicker section), 3/4" thick not including stop (thinner section)
- Jamb comes without dado cut out on jamb bottom for sill (threshold). This must be added at job site to fit your sill (most require a 5 degree slope) after trimming jamb for height
- Solid mahogany construction
- Stain grade (can also be painted if desired)
- Takes standard 1/8" kerf weatherstripping (sold separately)
- Purchase an extra blank leg and trim for use as head jamb