ITEM #: PKT001
Everything you need except the paint (and perhaps a screwdriver). This kit will make sure you can finish the job and get that new paint onto your door in an afternoon.
- Brush (2” synthetic bristle sash brush)
- 6-in-1 Steel scraper multi-tool
- Plastic Putty knife
- Sandpaper (120 grit & 220 grit)
- Stirring stick
- Painter’s tape (1.5” blue by 3M)
- Cotton Cloth/Rag
- Degreasing cleaner (Krud Kutter)
- Bucket (5 quart plastic pail)
- Caulk (siliconized acrylic white - Sherwin Williams max flex)
- Spackling (DryDex)
If you have large holes or dents in your door we recommend you also purchase an epoxy putty stick.
How-To Instructions: Click here for a how-to video and step-by-step instructions for painting your door