Adams Entry Lockset by Emtek
The Adams Lockset by Emtek is our favorite Emtek lock. A perfect balance of clean and traditional, it is a great addition for any front entryway.
Solid brass. 5 year warranty on finish. Impeccable quality.
Includes everything needed to replace or upgrade the lockset on your existing door. A great DIY project, this set comes with straightforward instructions and takes about 45 minutes to install.
Fits many door brands including Pease, Stanley, Taylor, Mastercraft, Perma Door, Castlegate, Masonite, Therma Tru, Jeld-Wen, and many others.
- Door type: Lockset for single door that locks with a key that turns the deadbolt from the outside (single cylinder). Fits doors with thickness of 1 3/4" (if you have a double door or a thicker/thinner door, please call us to order)
- Door prep: Standard prep/bore. Two holes 2 1/8" in diameter with 5 1/2" distance from the center of one hole to the center of the other hole (standard 5.5" center to center)
- Handing: Please specify Left or Right handing for lever handles. To determine handing, open door and stand with your back on the hinges. If you right hand is closer to the handle, you have a right handed door. If your left hand is closer, you have a left handed door. (see illustration below)
- Backset: Available in 2 3/8" and 2 3/4" backset lengths. Backset length is the distance from the center of your lockset (key hole) to the edge of your door
- Faceplate dimensions: Trim measures 2 3/4" wide and 10" tall, full height of exterior faceplate is 18 1/8" (check to ensure you have sufficient width)
- Handle Dimensions: Standard lever and knob handles protrude ~2 3/4" off of the face of the door.
Oil Rubbed Bronze: Designed to simulate aged bronze. Matte lacquer applied to hold finish. This finish is very dark and varies from a deep chocolate brown to a dark gray and usually has reddish undertones. Common finish codes for oil rubbed bronze are US10B and 613.
Satin Nickel: Nickel plating on brass that has been satin finished with an abrasive and matte lacquer coated. Common finish codes for satin nickel are US15 and 619.
Polished Brass: Solid brass finish is polished and gloss lacquer coated to prevent tarnishing over time. Common finish codes for polished brass are 605 and US3.