2 Panel Sliding Clear Glass White Patio Door
The Pease patio door brings durability, smooth operation, and contemporary style to your patio entrance.
Designed with ease of installation in mind, this door ships KD (knocked down or disassembled) and boasts a multitude of premium features and carefully engineered.
From its carefully engineered sloped sill to its flush glazed exterior sash, this door this door is a significant upgrade from builder grade patio doors and combines the durability of cellular PVC with the strength of wood inserts in the jambs.
- Premium Cellular PVC (UPVC) construction, wood inserts in the jambs, a rigid backbone in each sash, and an aluminum capped sash track rail all work together to create a strong door system with smooth operation
- Mainenance free white finish holds its color (can be painted if desired)
- Aluminum 9-degree sloped sill keeps water running away from the home
- Flush glazed exterior sash (clean, premium look)
- Double-point locking mechanism for added security (please contact us to special order (3-6 weeks) if you would like your doors to be keyed so they can be unlocked from the exterior)
- 1" Thick Low-E 366 and Argon filled glass units provide top-grade energy efficiency and a high level of sound insulation
Measurements & Handing:
- Width (including frames, rough opening should be 1/4" to 1" larger): select 59.5" (5'), 71.5" (6'), or 95.5" (8')
- Height (including frames, rough opening should be 1/4" to 1" larger): 79.5" (6' 8"), or 95.5" (8')
- Versatile 5 3/4" frame depth works with both 2x4 and 2x6 construction
- Please select handing based on looking at the doors from outside of the home: fixed left panel (sliding right) or fixed right panel (sliding left)
- DP60 air and water infiltration protection rating with double-Insulated door (interior and exterior weatherstripping) that seals tightly against the wind & rain
- Florida Product Approval # FL29466
- Tempered safety glass
- Includes filler strip to cover exposed screw heads (clean installation appearance)
- Tandem bearings with front wheel adjustment
- No caulking required for assembly