36" Smooth Fiberglass Entry Door Slab (6 Panel)
The Pease Fiberglass Door. Replace just your door slab and keep your existing jambs and brickmold. A perfect replacement for Pease (carbon & steel) doors as well as most entry doors by Stanley, Taylor, Mastercraft, Perma Door, Castlegate, Masonite, Therma Tru, Jeld-Wen, Plastpro, and many others. Please make sure to check your measurements (door height, width, and thickness) and feel free to email us with any measurement or fit questions.
- Slab Height: 79.125 (+/- .125)
- Slab Width: 35.75 (+/- .0625) (known as a 36", 3/0, or 3 foot wide door)
- Slab Thickness: 1.75 (+/- .0625)
- Lock prep: Comes with standard tubular lock prep for 2 3/8" backset lock. This means the door will have two 2.125" holes 5.5" apart, with the top hole center 40.375" from the top edge of the door. (see door schematic picture)
- Hinge side edge unfinished and can be mortised for hinge placements as needed
- Primed white finish, see our paint category to purchase paint
- Fire door with 20 minute rating
- Highest quality smooth fiberglass for easy finishing & durability
- Composite bottom edge to resist moisture/rotting
- Sold without door sweep, takes a drive-on sweep with 7/8" between darts
- Wood edge door system for ease of installation and clean look
- Reinforced 11.75" pine lock block for added security
- High quality polyurethane insulation for maximum thermal efficiency
Note: This is a replacement for most entry doors (front, kitchen, side, garage/man door, etc.) but will often not work as a replacement for patio doors which are typically shorter in height.