Item #: K250
The Lexington entry set combines simply classic faceplate style with elegant roped lever handles. This lockset looks fantastic on any door, and especially shines in homes with traditionally styled entryways.
This lock is hand-finished to order and available in polished brass, satin nickel, oil rubbed bronze, and antique brass.
Includes everything needed to replace or upgrade the lockset on your existing door. A great DIY project, this set comes with easy-to-follow 6 step instructions and takes about 45 minutes to install.
Fits many door brands including Pease, Stanley, Taylor, Mastercraft, Perma Door, Castlegate, Masonite, Therma Tru, Jeld-Wen, and many others. This is a great replacement for the traditional Pease styles (Normandy, Fairfield, and Glendale) with 5 1/2" center to center (deadbolt to latch/handle) measurement and is available in the 2" backset length unique to Pease doors.
Measurements & Specifications
- Door type: Lockset for single door (if you have a double door please call us to order)
- Door prep: Two holes 2 1/8" in diameter with 5 1/2" distance from the center of one hole to the center of the other hole (standard 5.5" center to center)
- Handing: Not applicable this lock can be operated by turning the handles either way and so can fit left or right handed doors
- Backset: Available in 2", 2 3/8" and 2 3/4" backset lengths. Backset length is the distance from the center of your lockset (key hole) to the edge of your door
- Faceplate dimensions: Interior and exterior faceplates are the same size, measuring 3 1/8" wide and 12" tall (if you have glass and frames alongside your existing faceplates please check to ensure you have sufficient width to accommodate the width of this lockset)
Polished Brass: Solid brass finish is polished and gloss lacquer coated to prevent tarnishing over time. Common finish codes for polished brass are 605 and US3.
Oil Rubbed Bronze: Designed to simulate aged bronze. Matte lacquer applied to hold finish. This finish is very dark and varies from a deep chocolate brown to a dark gray and usually has reddish undertones. Common finish codes for oil rubbed bronze are US10B and 613.
Satin Nickel: Nickel plating on brass that has been satin finished with an abrasive and matte lacquer coated. Common finish codes for satin nickel are US15 and 619.
Antique Brass: Solid brass surface chemically darkened and highlighted with an abrasive to simulate aged brass. Antique Brass finish is typically a medium brown with golden undertones. A matte lacquer holds the finish. Common finish codes for antique brass are US5 and 609.