32" Pease Steel Entry Door Slab (6 Panel Style)
The Pease Steel Door. Replace just your door slab and keep your existing jambs and brickmold.
- Slab Height: 79.125" (+/- .125)
- Slab Width: 31.75" (+/- .0625) (known as a 32", 2/8, or 2 foot 8 inch wide door)
- Slab Thickness: 1.75" (+/- .0625)
- Lock prep: If lock prep is selected, comes with standard Pease tubular lock prep for 2 3/8" backset lock. This means the door will have two 2.125" holes 5.5" apart, with the top hole center 40.375" from the top edge of the door. (see door schematic picture)
- Wood edge door comes ready for Pease hinge placement and hole pattern
- Primed white finish, see our paint category to purchase paint
- Fire door with 20 minute rating
- 24 Gauge high quality steel
- Composite bottom edge to resist moisture/rotting
- Sold without door sweep, takes a drive-on sweep with 7/8" between darts (simply trim with scissors to fit)
- Wood edge door system for ease of installation and clean look
- Reinforced 11.75" pine lock block for added security
- High quality polyurethane insulation for maximum thermal efficiency
Note: This is a replacement for Pease entry (front, kitchen, side, garage/man door, etc.) but will not work for Pease patio doors which are shorter in height.